Welcome to the website of Billesdon Surgery and its branch at Bushby.
Please use the menu options on the right of the page to navigate around the site. This site includes the facility to book or cancel appointments and order repeat medications on-line; please select 'appointments' or 'prescriptions' from the menu bar.
Patient Participation Group (PPG)
If you are a patient of our surgery and are willing to give some time to attend up to six meetings a year we would like you to join our face to face Patient Participation Group (PPG). We want to hear your views into the planning of our services and any ideas you may have to improve them.
If you would like to join please click here for an application form.
Our Vision & Values
- For our Patients
- To provide effective, efficient and safe healthcare services for our patients.
- To treat our patients fairly and equally; with dignity and respect.
- To listen, communicate, consult and collaborate with our patients.
- To provide an environment that is welcoming, caring and accessible for all our patients.
For our Practice and Locality
- To work with others to improve the health of our patients and the local population.
- To deliver healthcare in modern and fully equipped premises.
- To utilize our computer system fully and consistently, and embrace new technologies.
- To be mindful of cost efficiency and effectiveness, and to minimize waste.
For our Practice Team
- To maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all.
- To encourage personal development through effective appraisal and training.
- To listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions.
- To project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside the Practice.
- To work hard and have fun!
Walk-In Services Out-of-Hours
Please note that our local cottage hospitals provide walk-in services for minor illness and minor injuries when our surgery is closed. Please click here for further details.
If you wish to download a printable Practice Booklet please click here. Please note you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view the Booklet. It can be downloaded free at www.adobe.com